So I’m surfing Facebook and I saw Jamie Oliver’s Gluten-free blueberry mini muffins recipe, this brought about the idea of making buckwheat mini muffins! Absolutely heavenly.
This recipe is a cleaner spin on classic blueberry muffins with good for you ingredients like buckwheat flour,raw sugar and organic blueberries. These muffins make an easy, portable breakfast or snack.
To make Buckwheat & Blueberry Mini Muffins you’ll need:
4 free run eggs
¼ cup melted butter
¼ cup organic raw sugar
1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
1/2 cup buckwheat flour
1/8 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup fresh organic blueberries
– Preheat your oven to 180°C/350°F.
– In large bowl combine eggs, butter, raw sugar, and vanilla.
– In a separate bowl mix buckwheat flour, salt, and baking soda.
– Add flour mixture to wet ingredients, then stir in blueberries.
– Scoop 1 tablespoon of batter into each mini-muffin cup.
– Bake for 12 to 14 minutes, or until risen and golden.
– Makes 24