Apples & cinnamon oatmeal adds flavour and nutrition to these delicious muffins. Loaded with mashed bananas and chocolate chips it is sure to be a kids pleaser.
Bake muffins ahead of time and store in the fridge for a quick snack, for breakfast on the go,or simply enjoy with a cup of tea or coffee ,great for the lunch box.
To make Oatmeal Banana Muffins
1 1/2 C Spelt flour
1 package (33 gm) Quaker Instant Oatmeal Apples & Cinnamon
2/3 C raw sugar
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp cinnamon
pinch of salt
1 large egg
1/3 C vegetable oil
5 medium ripe bananas,mashed
1/2 C semi sweet chocolate chips
1 tsp vanilla
– Preheat oven to 350F /180 C. Whisk dry ingredients in a large bowl
– In another bowl,whisk egg,bananas,oil,and vanilla
– Add dry ingerdients to liquid mixture.Stir with a whisk until moistened.Fold in chocolate chips.
– Pour batter in paper lined muffin cups.
– Bake in preheated 350 F oven for 20 minutes.
– Cool on a wire rack.
– Makes 10 muffins.